"18 Incredible reasons - Why India should be your next travel destination?"
Let us unravel the vista...India!
- Golden Temple, Amritsar - "The most visited place in world"
- India - The second largest English-speaking country in the world
- Varanasi - "One of oldest city in the world"
- Ellora rock-cave temple - "The largest monolithic structure in the world" (India has 38 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the iconic Taj Mahal)
- India - "Home to 5 Big Cats" (Royal Bengal Tiger, Asiatic Lion, Spotted Leopard, Clouded Leopard and Snow Leopard)
- Himalayas - "Over 70% are in India"
- Ornithologist delight - "Over 1300 species of Birds are in India"
- Land of countless fairs & festivals - "Everyday is a celebration"
- Brihadeshwara Temple (Tanjore) - "The first granite temple in the World"
- Kerala Backwaters "The Emerald Waters of the Green Venice of the East"
- India - "Land of richest diversity in the World"
- Variant desert terrains - Rich Thar desert, Stark high altitude mountain desert & striking white desert of Rann of Kutch"
- Majuli - "The largest riverine island in the world (Brahmaputra River, Assam)
- Kaziranga National Park (Assam) - Habitat of largest population of Single Horned Rhinos
- Euphoria for connoisseurs of Tea - "2nd Largest Tea producing country in the world"
- Spices - "70% of world's flavours and colours" (Indian cuisine reflects an 8,000-year history of various groups and cultures interacting with the Indian subcontinent, leading to diversity of flavours and regional cuisines found in modern-day India)
- Yoga & Ayurveda - "The earliest school of medicine known to mankind"
- IPL (Indian Premier League) is the most attended Cricket league in the world and rank 6th among all sports leagues.