You may spend a night or just stop for lunch in Forest Camp. If you are doing an itinerary of five days or less, you’ll likely come here for lunch on the way to Low Camp. Longer itineraries (six to seven days) may spend a night here. Forest Camp is a large village that formed over 30 years ago. Around 2010, it became a popular stop along the Mardi Himal trek and teahouses began to pop up left and right. Now the town has twelve teahouses (and counting) making it a comfortable place to stop on the trail.
- A 9 days adventure with 5 days of trekking to the Mardi Himal for spectacular views of Mounts Annapurna Ranges & Machepuchare staying in lodges for 2 nights & camping for 2 nights. In Kathmandu & Pokhara stay in hotels
- Trekking guide, camping equipment and porterage for 20 kgs
- Assisted transfers & transportation by SUVs
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Season is Feburary to May & October to November
- Grade is Moderate Trek