Bakhi is located 16 km from Yuksom in West Sikkim District. It lies at an altitude of around 3100m on the Dzongri (10 km) trek route. Bakhim is a natural garden which is surrounded by dense mixed forests of magnolia, rhododendron, orchids, and ferns. Prek Chu River flows nearby. It commands enchanting, magnificent views of mountain ranges and deep valleys all around. Tsokha Village and Phedang are the nearby places of interest.
- A 15 days adventure with views of Mt Kangchenjunga & many mountains in 7 days of trekking Yoksum-Dzongri-Goecha La-Yoksum, touching 4,940 meters.
- Visit to historical monasteries in Darjeeling and Gangtok.
- Camping in tents while on trek & stay in hotels in Darjeeling & Gangtok.
- Transport is in SUVs through the mountains.
- Grade is Moderate Trek
- Season is March, April, October November