The Glory of Royal Eminence
- 5* Accommodation in Jaipur on twin sharing basis
- Stay at Dera Village Retreat at Gadoli Village
- Guided tour of Jaipur City including Amer Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar (Entrances on direct payment)
- Camel cart ride in Gadoli
- Heena at Gadoli
- One Sundowner at Gadoli (Tea/Coffee, Soft Beverages and Vegetarian Snacks)
- One Farm Dinner at Gadoli
- Breakfast at Jaipur and all meals at Gadoli
- Inclusive of all taxes
Jaipur is the largest city in Rajasthan and was built in the eighteenth century by Sawai Jai Singh as India's first planned city. Jaipur is a major tourist attraction amongst Indian as well as international travellers. Jaipur is often called the Pink City in reference to its distinctly colored buildings, which were originally painted this color to imitate the red sandstone architecture of Mughal cities. The present earthy red color originates from repainting of the buildings undertaken for a visit by the Prince of Wales in 1876.
Set in the heart of India and nestled amidst the Aravalis, Gadoli village is located in the rural countryside of Rajasthan. One can easily move around on camels or by camel carts. Marvel at the beautiful scenery and potentially spot some of the desert wildlife. The vibrant culture and rich heritage of this place draws innumerable tourists from across the globe.Tucked away within a valley inside the Aravali Hills, home to the community of Meena Tribals, the joy and spirit of rustic life is palpable on the lively faces of the village folks.
Delhi - Jaipur (Approx. 260 kms/ 5 hours drive)
Drive from Delhi to Jaipur. En route visit the Amber Fort, Built in 1592, the fort may look old on the outside but is quite beautiful on the inside and boasts of various buildings of prominence. The aesthetic ambiance of this formidable fort is seen within its walls on a four level layout plan (each with a courtyard) in a well turned out opulent palace complex built with red sandstone and marble. Painted scenes of wars and hunting expeditions adorn the walls which are set with precious stones and mirrors. The main attractions are the Sukh Mandir or Temple of Contentment, cooled by a stunning water cascade and the Sheesh Mahal or Mirror palace. In a tiny pitch-dark room with mirrors all over the ceiling, an attendant lights up candles and holds them for you creating an unimaginable marvelous sight - twinkling stars on a clear night! In the foreground is the Maota Lake with stunning reflections of the splendid Amber Fort-Palace.
Later check in to hotel.
Jaipur is the largest city in Rajasthan and was built in the eighteenth century by Sawai Jai Singh as India's first planned city. Jaipur is a major tourist attraction amongst Indian as well as international travellers. Jaipur is often called the Pink City in reference to its distinctly colored buildings, which were originally painted this color to imitate the red sandstone architecture of Mughal cities. The present earthy red color originates from repainting of the buildings undertaken for a visit by the Prince of Wales in 1876. This royal place is also rich in heritage, culture and architecture with its splendid fortresses, majestic palaces, tranquil temples and beautiful havelis; Other than these captivating attractions, Jaipur displays exquisite handicrafts and spectacular jewellery. These intricate works of art add life and color to this Pink City's uniqueness.
Jaipur city has been declared as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO on 6th July 2019.
Lunch and dinner on own.
Overnight at the hotel (No Meals)Accomodation
Jaipur – Gadoli by road (Approx. 112 kms/ 2 hours drive)
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and visit the Jantar Mantar observatory (1728-34). The Jantar Mantar is a collection of architectural astronomical instruments, built between 1727 and 1734. The observatory consists of fourteen major geometric devices for measuring time, predicting eclipses, tracking stars' location as the earth orbits around the sun, ascertaining the declinations of planets, and determining the celestial altitudes. An excursion through the Jantar Mantar is a unique experience of walking through solid geometry and encountering a collective astronomical system designed to probe the heavens.
You will visit the City Palace. Built between 1729 and 1732, the palace complex lies in the heart of Jaipur city. This sprawling complex, with its vast array of courtyards, gardens and gorgeous buildings, also houses a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani costumes and the armoury of Mughals and Rajputs, including swords, some of which are inlaid with enamel and adorned with jewels. The art gallery has an excellent collection of miniature paintings, carpets, royal accoutrements and rare astronomical works in different languages. It is also the residence of the Jaipur Royal Family.
Later drive to Gadoli.
On arrival, check-in to the Retreat.
Set in the heart of India and nestled at the base of India's oldest range of fold mountains - the Aravali Hills, Dera Village - The Clement Retreat is located in the rural countryside of Rajasthan. The retreat is located near alake, which is dry in the winter months but lush again in the monsoon months of July and August . The green paddy fields surrounding the Retreat, the bonfire place, the well-planned garden and organic farms– all add to make the retreat a perfect oasis of calm, away from the hustle and bustle of cities.
To explore the bounties of the retreat and its surroundings, one can comfortably move around on foot or on camel carts. The local community members of the village have been employed for various tasks at the Retreat including the supplying of camels.
In the afternoon you will experience the very renowned Indian artistry of Henna. Henna art or as you call it in Hindi - 'Mehndi, is a form of body art that originated in ancient India, in which decorative and very intricate designs are created on a person's hands or feet, using a paste created from the powdered dry leaves of the Henna plant. The shrub also goes by the name of Reseda or Mignonette tree and is native to Asia and North Africa. The same is also popularly used as a hair dye.
This evening you will also enjoy the retreat's Farm to Table dining experience. Our chef carefully prepares each farm dinner menu by selecting the very best and fresh ingredients from our Organic Farm.
Lunch & Dinner at the retreat.
Overnight at Dera Village - The Clement Retreat (B,L,D)Accomodation
Wake up to a relaxed morning. You may choose to either relax inside and explore the indoor activities (Playing cricket, Badminton) or take any below optional experiences offered by the retreat on direct payment.
- Organic farming : Duration 3-4 hours (8 am - 12 noon) - There is a popular slogan that swells every Indian's heart with pride - Jai Jawan Jai Kisan, which translates to, "Hail the Soldier, Hail the Farmer". You will get a hands on experience with the field workers and the toiling that goes into keeping this country well-fed. Your hosts will introduce you to the entire farming process, right from crop selection to harvesting the farms, which are spread over 15 Acres around the retreat. And finally no village experience in the summertime, is ever complete without the surprise of a unique and refreshing rural bathing experience! -INR 699 per person (minimum 2 persons)
- A Day in the Village : Duration 4-5 hours - Travel back in time as you explore the village on the Ship of the Desert- the camels. In India, traditional welcomes feel like a long awaited homecoming, yet royally bestowed with respect. Warm yourselves with honest to heart interactions with the people of the land, the villagers. Listen to their stories, learn about their culture and traditions, testing the sands of time over 5000 years. Visit the village school and interact with happy, curious minds. Teach them something new if you'd like or play the games which we left behind. This is all for the child in you to take the call - so bring him or her out! - INR 950 per person (minimum 2 persons)
- Explore by Pedal : Duration 3-4 hours (6 am - 10 am) - Rise with the birds this morning and take to two wheels to observe the pulse of early morning village life. Interact with the locals as they set their day in motion. Explore the Aravali ranges and the pathways hidden in its folds, all on a bicycle. Enjoy a picnic breakfast over one of its hillocks and behold a stunning panoramic view - a vivid polaroid of bygone eras. INR 3099 per person (minimum 2 persons)
- Hiking & Birdwatching : Duration 3 hours (6 am - 9 am) -Trace the pathways of the oldest fold mountain ranges in the world, the Aravalli Hills, by foot. Along the hike, enter the timorous world of vibrant and musical avifauna, that are beloved to these ranges and make for sightings ever so soothing. Enjoy a rewarding spread of picnic style breakfast upon a hillock. INR 399 per person (minimum 2 persons)
After lunch, we set out on a camel cart (The Ship of The Desert) safari through the surrounding villages. Forget cars, jeeps, buses and aeroplanes while you are a guest at the retreat. In this secluded vale, the road less taken, you travel back in time as camel carts take you to sleepy villages, where time seems to stand still. As the ‘ship of the desert’ gently pulls the cart along unpaved, sandy paths, there is a gentle, undulating rhythm in its movement.
Along the fortress of solitude, the Aravalli mountain range on your side, enjoy the sundowner with a packed picnic basket and the fresh breath of mountain breeze for your soul.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the retreat.
Overnight at Dera Village - The Clement Retreat (B,L,D)Accomodation
- Day 4 Gadoli - Delhi by road (Approx. 264 kms / 5.30 hours drive)
Dates & Prices
|1||Jaipur||Crowne Plaza, Jaipur
|2||Gadoli, Aravali Hills||Dera Village Retreats - The Clement Retreats
B, L, D
|3||Gadoli, Aravali Hills||Dera Village Retreats - The Clement Retreats
B, L, D
|4||Gadoli, Aravali Hills||
B- Breakfast, L- Lunch & D- Dinner
Valid from 1st October 2020 till 31st March 2021
|Particulars||Prices Per Person|
|Per Person prices for minimum 2 paying guests staying in twin sharing||INR 16813|
|Single Room Supplement||INR 8875|
Transport Services from Delhi to Delhi as per the itinerary (inclusive of Fuel, interstate taxes, toll taxes, parking, driver overnight charges, mineral water and all currently applicable govt. taxes)
|AC Indigo/Similar (recommended upto 3 guests)||INR 13196|
|AC Innova (recommended upto 4 guests)||INR 16343|
|AC Tempo Traveller (recommended upto 7 guests)||INR 23244/td>|
*For transport services from other cities please contact us.
- Accommodation in twin sharing room as per the above mentioned hotels or similar in the room category specified
- Guided tour of Jaipur city including Amer Fort, City Palace & Jantar Mantar (Entrances on direct payment)
- Camel cart ride in Gadoli
- Henna at Gadoli
- One sundowner at Gadoli ( Tea/coffee, soft Beverages and vegetarian snacks)
- One Farm dinner at Gadoli
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, etc.
- Any Insurance. We highly recommend that you get your travel and health insurance done prior to your trip.
- Any meals or beverages that are not specified in the above inclusions.
- Entrances in Jaipur
- Vehicle for Jaipur tour & intercity transfers (supplement mentioned above)
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and air plane delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- Any tipping
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any further taxes levied by the government of India