- Witness the Magnificent Sunrise over the Mt. Kanchenjunga
- Visit the Royal Kingdom of Bhutan
- Visit the Buddhist Monasteries
- Darjeeling – the land of Tea
- Joy ride on the world heritage Toy Train in Darjeeling
- Hike to Tiger Nest Monastery in Paro
Art can be to inspire, educate and awaken. Art can be called a creation by the creator. Visit to the Jungshi Handmade paper factory will make you feel that you are in the “Utopia” of artist.
Buzzing with activity all throughout the day with shoppers and vendors going about their daily business, walking through the markets gives a true feel of what the local cultural is like.