- Visit the three Medieval towns of Kathmandu Valley
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple and boating on the Fewa Lake
- Himalayan mountain view from Sarangkot
- Jeep Safari in the Chitwan National Park
- Dinners at the Traditional Restaurants
It is a 1.5 kilometre long, second largest lake in Nepal, offers an excellent view of the mountains and their reflections on the lake. One can easily find a place to sit back, relax and enjoy great meal while enjoying scenery here. Phewa Lake beckons you to come and explore the nature’s own country in its purest forms.
Nagarkot is one of the best places that offer great mountain views nearby Kathmandu valley. Nagarkot is a resort village, 32 km east of Kathmandu. The elevation of this beautiful place is 2,175m from sea level. The views go from Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchenjunga in the east. On a clear day, one can see Mt. Everest (8848m), Manaslu (8,463m), Ganesh Himal (7,111m), and Langtang (7,246m).
Taking a mountain flight is one of the most exhilarating things you can do in Nepal. Easily arranged, you can go eye-to-eye with Mt. Everest and world's highest peaks within minutes!