- Royal Palaces and Forts of Rajasthan
- Interaction with the Bishnoi Tribal people in Jamba
- Jeep Safari in Jawai Bandh in search of the elusive Leopards
- Unesco World Heritage sites including the iconic Taj Mahal
- Thrill of seeing the Royal Bengal Tiger in the Ranthambore National Park
Forget cars, jeeps, buses and aeroplanes while you are a guest at the resort. In this secluded vale, you get thrown back in time as you travel on camel carts to sleepy villages where time seems to stand still. As the ‘ship of the desert’ gently pulls the cart along unpaved, sandy paths, there is a gentle, undulating rhythm in its movement.
A lot of sunshine and a never ending sleek stretch of sand is what makes the desert of Jaisalmer an ideal allure for travel enthusiasts. And what better way to enjoy the beauty than a desert safari in Jaisalmer – the golden city.
The jeep safari takes you across the unexplored beauty of the Thar Desert with much ease and comfort. Jeeps, as compared to camels are swift and make for a fun ride along the glittering sand dunes. The fact that jeep safari is the most popular activity amid most of the tourists headed for desert safari camp in Jaisalmer, speaks a lot about it.