- Rickshaw ride in the narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites including the iconic Taj Mahal
- Visit Royal Grand Palaces, Forts and Havelis of Rajasthan
- Experience of staying at the Village retreat away of the hustle and bustle of city life
- Sunrise and sunset boat ride on the River Ganges
Forget cars, jeeps, buses and aeroplanes while you are a guest at the resort. In this secluded vale, you get thrown back in time as you travel on camel carts to sleepy villages where time seems to stand still. As the ‘ship of the desert’ gently pulls the cart along unpaved, sandy paths, there is a gentle, undulating rhythm in its movement.